After several years working at Big Four accounting firms on transactions of all sizes, ranging from those involving large public companies to small closely held businesses, M&A Tax Solutions was founded by its professionals to address the lack of dedicated focus, resources and expertise on the tax side of transactions for many clients operating in the lower middle market space. We believe that our unique structure and focus, as summarized below, allows us to provide our clients with a superior product and experience to that of a conventional CPA firm.
- Focus - We maintain an exclusive focus on transactional tax work and are free from the competing tax compliance-related deadlines and priorities associated with traditional CPA firms. This approach allows us to dedicate our complete attention to our clients’ transactions and stay current on the latest M&A tax planning ideas and strategies.
- Experience - Our clients enjoy a partnership with experienced, former Big Four deal professionals that take a “hands-on” approach and perform all of the work on our engagements. We provide direct access to partner-level resources and do not delegate our engagements to junior staff.
- Flexibility - We understand that each transaction is unique and work with our clients to collaboratively design a scope of work, timeline and deliverable that meets their specific needs.
- Service - First class service, with a personal touch. We understand how important a transaction is to our clients’ business and ensure we provide the level of attention and responsiveness that they deserve.
- Value - Big firm experience without the big firm rates. Because of our lean and efficient structure, we provide competitive pricing and excellent value to our clients.